Friday, April 17, 2009

Stampin' Up! is hit by the economy.

I love this company. And they have been hit by the economy just all of us. Yesterday, Shelli and her staff were forced to lay off some staff, as they could not afford to keep them on during this trying time. A couple names that I recognize from attending Leadership and a Regional, are Linda Hansen and Jaron Winder. These 2 people are some talented, funny, wonderful, kind hearted people. Just by smiling, they have a way of lighting up the world. I would like to offer my prayers and have them know they are in my thoughts as they are spending time with family and attempting to deal with this tragedy.

I have included links to their blogs under "Oh the blogs I've seen...". Please go check them out and take a minute to read there posts. We could all learn a lot from these people. They are not bitter, as I need to learn how not to be.

When life hands us lemons.....have a party, get tequila and make margeritas!

Best wishes to all the friends at Stampin' Up!

No comments: