Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ilion Days Quarter Auction







So, I've been asked to participate in something new this year, it's called a Quarter Auction! It will support the Ilion Days in July!

The jist of the whole thing is you "bid" on various craft items put up for auction by various crafters in the area! Nothing will cost more than $1 to bid on, and will go according to the items worth!

I will be there representing Stampin' Up! and i will have 5 baskets, 2 vases and a beautiful picture to auction off! Below is a quick look at all of it, I hope this entices you to come! Especially because if you do win something, it won't have cost you more than a buck! How cool is that!
Tickets are $5, and if you don't or can't get one from me, they are available at the door. Just be sure to tell them that you are my guest so that I get credit for you!
Address the Marine Corp League 178 Second st. Ilion, NY. Doors open to the public at 6:30 and auction begins at 7 pm!
I hope to see you all there!

No comments: