Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Decor Elements!!


Hi all! No, i haven't fallen off the face of the planet! I have had car trouble, and i sadly had to put the ole girl to rest. :( sniff.....she got through a lot in the last 5 years.


But, happily i found my new love, my suv!!!!




Meet Samantha...my 2006 Trailblazer!!!! Ain't she purty???



And look what I gave her today.....



The 2 white flowers are the Hostess Finesse flowers that are about to retire out of the Decor Elements brochure!!!! They were so simple to put on, took me all of 2 minutes to put them both on! I have polled all the wonderful demos out there living in harsh climates like I do, and they say these little beauties hold up to so much! Snow, sleet, rain, sun, etc!!!!! I am so glad that I held onto these! I almost put them on my old car! That's the only problem, is they are a one use deal. But, they are gorgeous, aren't they?

Want some for your vehicle or your home? Call me today!!!!! You won't regret it!










No comments: