Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Am Here!

Yes, i'm here...haven't fallen off the face of the earth! My mom had surgery yesterday, and before that life has been....well....LIFE!

So, i'm back, and here to bring you Stampin' Up!'s Deal of the week. Unfortunately, I'm late, and it's week #2. Sorry.....

www.annleestamps.stampinup.net

Click the link above to check out the Deals for this week, and keep checking back for the next couple weeks to see what's next! Also, you will see our current promotions for this month and next! And did you know, that by clicking that little orange box next to the special, that you can subscribe to a feed from my website that will keep you up to date on all that Stampin' Up! has to offer!!!!

Don't pass up the deal where you can now sign up to be a demonstrator, and you will get to show My Digital Studio!!!! Check out my website for more details!!!

I have to go now, and bring Dunkin' Donuts coffee to mom!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: