Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just Caseing!



Yes, caseing...Copy and steal everything....I prefer the term inspired by....but that doesn't work in the term Case! hehehehe! Anyway.....I absolutely love, LOVE, LOVE these little spiders shared by Lisa Freeman on her blog...thanks Lisa! These are made with the scallop circle punch, 1/2" and 1/4" circle punch, and the photo corner punch, and peppermint patties! I made a bunch for favors for this weekends stamp-a-stack! How fun this is going to be!!



Next, I recreated this card:
I originally saw this from Andrea Walford. She used a different paper though for the pink pirouette and the stems and leaves. I couldn't find it, so just stamped all over pink pirouette and certainly celery cs with whisper white ink and used the Baroque Motifs stamp set. You will also notice a new button!! From the new Button Bouquet. The inside fits a half pearl from the pretties kit! Want to learn how to make this little beauty? Call and book a party! And I'd do it quick, my time is being booked up fast!

No comments: