Monday, October 13, 2008

World Card Making Day!

This was an awesome day at my house! My mother and my friend Pam were the only 2 to attend, but we can have so much fun and laughter with just the 3 of us, that we consider everyone else that couldn't attend.....to have totally missed out!!!!!! (Patti......noninonibooboo!!!) heheehheehe!


No, she is not doing what you think....that's her bone folder! SHEESH MOM!



Sorry, had to be a child for a second!


And oh...just had another little bit of jealousy to the pot....i made fried zucchini....and you will notice there is a purple colander and a little crock on the table next to my mom....the colander had strawberries and bananas in it....in the crock? Melted chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I think my mom had more chocolate on her cards than ink! LOL!!!


So,here are the cards we made:



I loved making the little flowers using the scallop circle punch! And then showing the girls how to make the little leaves with the little oval punch and the running them through the crimper! It was a WOW factor for them!


Mom is attempting to punch little 1/16 holes into each scallop to make the scallop lace border. Why is she laughing? She can't punch a straight line to save her life! But, it was a beautiful card mommy!























And so...after 3 hours of laughter, chocolate fingers and lots and lots of fun....our party came to a close! I do hope to see more people at our next function, which is Stamp-a-Ssage at Pam's house! Stamping is free...massages are a $1/minute!!!!!









No comments: