Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting ready to go....TO DISNEY!`

Oh yeah....TO LEADERSHIP CONVENTION WITH STAMPIN' UP! LOLOLOL!!!!! Yes, i'm a little girl at heart, and i've never been to Disney....so i'm giddy!!!!! Just plain silly!!!!! I leave tomorrow, and will be gone for an entire week!!!!! Between seeing all that Stampin' Up! has to offer for us demo leaders and what Orlando has and DISNEY....I'LL BE EXHAUSTED WHEN I COME HOME! So, for that reason, I would urge you all to go check out www.stampinup.com to see all the specials going on right now. Especially the Love You Much bundle. It has an adorable stamp set, heart punch and DSP! The special ends January 31st! Don't miss out!

And, as always....Lets get ready for Sale-a-bration coming very soon!!!! Get your party booked now! I can't be held responsible for not having a date available! lolol!!!!

See you when I get home!!!!!

No comments: