Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm Here....

Yes, i'm here! I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! I have been busy since i returned from Florida! Working, creating, my head has a tornado in it! lol! With all the fresh ideas from Leadership, i can't keep up! I'm currently toying with the idea of holding an open house in Cold Brook! I would like to show everyone of you and your friends all the great stuff I have! All the cool ideas, get you stamping, and hear what you've been up to! And if you have been thinking of signing up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, well the best time to do it is coming up! Sale-A-Bration! Not only that, but for those of you have done this before and sort of forgot....this is the time of the year that customers who spend $50 get an exclusive Sale-A-Bration rubber stamp set, paper set for free! FREE! This year, there is a new product added to the line...can't wait to show you!!!! Also, to sweeten the deal,,,,,hostesses get some great deals too! For a $300 party, you can choose an additional set as well!!!! WHOO HOO! So don't wait, if you haven't gotten your party booked yet, what are you waiting for? There is a brand new Idea Book and Catalog out as well!!!! Call me today....315-717-7894.

No comments: