Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sale-A-Bration!

It's sale-a-bration time! It's sale-a-bration time! Time to get free stamps again!! So much fun again! heheehe! Yes, i'm silly...but this is my favorite time of the Stampin' Up! year! And this year is no exception, as SU! has added some extras to the free stuff mix! Not only can you get your choice of free stamp sets, but there is now a choice of ribbon or designer series paper as well! And it is YUMMY! Can't wait for you all to see it! So click the title bar and it will link you to the website! Now, don't forget....as well as getting the option to receive a free SAB set for every $50 you spend...Hostesses get the option of an additional set for a $300 party!! YEAH! And this year...if you decide to take the plunge and come join me as a SU! demonstrator...you can get ANY, yes ANY STAMP SET FROM THE IDEA BOOK AND CATALOG! (up to a $47.95 value!) HOLY CRAP! hehehehehehe!

So...this being my 5 year anniversary....come join me in celebrating and lets get stampin'! This offer is good from Feb 1st through March 31st! Don't miss out! Check out the Stampin' Up! website for projects, call me or email me to book your party....these dates are filling up fast! So don't hesitate! I'm going to go place an order right now so that I can get a free set!!!! YIPPEE!!!

No comments: