Saturday, March 14, 2009

Three Easy Payments! Three!!!!

It's here....Stampin' Up! has done it! They have made it easier than ever to join the Stampin' Up! family!!!! Between now and April 30th, you can sign up to become a demonstrator and pay in three easy payments! What's more, is that if you sign up before the end of Sale-A-Bration, you get the discount! So, get 15% off the starter kit....$169.00 + tax...pay only $56.34 down and then $56.33 for the next 2 months! How awesome is that!!!!!! If you sign up after SAB, then it's $199.00 + tax and payments are 66.34 down and $66.33 times 2 more months! You just need to call me, and we'll get the paper work filled out...you can not take advantage of this online through my website or the official Stampin' Up! website. You must also use a credit/debit card.

So, if you have ever had thoughts of signing up, but the current economic times are preventing you....then now is the time! Stampin' Up! would like to welcome you into our family, and I would like to become your Stampin' Mama! There is no better time than now! I always say that everyone needs a hobby, and what a better one that one that can earn you income? I have been with this company for 5 years, (got my shiny pin in the mail the other day!), and I have never once regretted it!!!

Come on, join me! Come see what you're missing!!!!

No comments: