Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Workshop For Me!

I haven't done a workshop for myself in like forever, so....I sent out 50 invites!
Yes...50! The whole idea is that out of those 50, maybe a few will attend. People make plans, and I respect that! But, just in case you have nothing planned for March 14th, and you would like to come stamp with me....I'll be having 2 parties that day! 11 am and 3 pm....you must RSVP for one of those times, as only have so much room! I thinking 8 comfortably! There will be games, prizes, stamping and for those interested in what I do to have so much fun, there is an opportunity to sign up and become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!!! Now is Sale-A-Bration time, and during this time, not only for every $50 in orders do you get a free SAB product....but Hostesses get a SAB product for every $300 in party sales and new recruits will get 15% off the starter kit, and a free stamp set out of the Idea Book and Catalog!!!! WOW! Now that's incentive!

So call and reserve your spot today! I want to show you how much fun I have when I go to work!

" To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference!"

No comments: