Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas Cramp Stamp Camp!!!

It's time!!!! Time to get your christmas cards done and ready in one day! 3 hours even!!!!!!!!!

Ok, 60 cards from this:

1. I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit
2. Package of Whisper White Card Stock
3. package of Stampin' Dimensionals

ONE MORE THING I FORGOT TO MENTION...PLEASE BRING LOTS OF THE ADHESIVE THAT YOU PREFER. YOU WILL NEED A LOT, IF YOU USUALLY USE 1 MONOADHESIVE, BRING 2. ALSO, WE ARE USING THE STAMP SET SNOW SWIRLED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BRING YOURS, PLEASE DO SO. BUT, PLEASE LABEL IT WITH YOUR NAME. AS WELL AS ANYTHING ELSE YOU BRING WITH YOU! (cutter, bone folder, scissors, ink pads.) IF YOU DON'T HAVE THIS SET, AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE IT PRIOR TO THE PARTY, IT'S $24.95 PLUS TAX AND SHIPPING!

All this for $45! What a bargain!!!! Everything is cut, measured and ready to go! So, sign up now, pre-registration is required. You can use the paypal button below, mail me a check immediately or drop it off to my home. Paypal would be the easiest, and it's free to sign up for a paypal account if you don't already have one. You link it right to your checking account, and it will take care of the rest! Check out the link to the left. My address is

Annlee Jones
317 Woodchuck Hill Rd
Newport, NY 13416

Please do not delay....The date is tentatively November 23rd, Sunday! I would like to make the deadline to order Nov 12th, so that there is time to order everything, and have time to prep it.
The colors are absolutely amazing this year, you won't want to be left out!!!

Depending on how many people I have sign up, is where it will be. I will post that later....so please stay tuned.


I'm sooo excited, how about you!!!!!

No comments: