Friday, November 21, 2008

Have Your Cake and Eat It Too!!

Here is a picture of a cake I made with an idea from another sudsoler/demonstrator...Jen Clendineng. I love her name, it's close to my maiden name....Clendenin! lol....













Ok....here it is.....


And you can "eat" this cake made of paper? Yes! Well, the inside! There is candy in every slice! As well as in some, there are coupons to receive extra hostess benefits if you book a party with me!!! This great cake will be at the West Canada Valley School Craft Fair tomorrow from 9-5!!!! So stop by and check it out! As well as lots of other things i'll have on display and for sale!



Oh and check this out....

...I made these the other day from retired chocolate chip note cards! The idea just came to me, as I was putting together a gift basket for a chinese auction. A friend that I work with asked if I could donate something, and when i heard it was to benefit the family of a friend of hers, I said sure. Why? Because her friend passes away at the age of 23 from Cystic Fibrosis...how sad, and so young.

Ok, before I cry,...it's time to continue getting ready for my huge weekend!!!

See you and thanks for stopping by!!!!


No comments: