Monday, November 24, 2008

My Huge Weekend!

I would like to thank everyone who supported me this weekend! Very big weekend for me! Now, I'm very very exhausted!!!! lol!!!!

Friday was a workshop up in Salisbury Center! Wonderful woman, and little girls who all got excited about the Big Shot!!!! I have a feeling the husbands are not so thrilled with me! Sorry!



Saturday was the Marion Crouch Memorial/Newport Fireman Craft Fair! Not as many in attendance, at I didn't think so. Not very lucrative for me, but it was good to see all the people out and about looking for different gifts for Christmas! And of course, the big man himself...Santa Claus!!!!!



Sunday was the 3rd Annual Christmas Cramp Stamp Camp!
The pictures on the display board are those cards. Sorry, not easy to see.
8 women and 1 teen all creating the most beautiful christmas cards!!!
Thanks to my upline Kelly for creating these cards!!!
Everyone had a ball! And thanks to Lynette from The Blue Rose Restaurant on RT 28 Poland/Newport, for allowing us to use her dining room! If you ever want a great home cooked meal, that's the place to go!!!!

See you next time! Off to eat dinner, and think up the next big event!
Annlee

No comments: