Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I GOT IT, I GOT IT!!!

I finally got the delivery I've been waiting for....MY BIG SHOT IS HERE!!! There is still a backordered die on it's way, no one could have anticipated that everyone on the face of the God given planet would want these machines all at once! But, we do, and Sizzix and Stampin' Up! are working diligently to get these out as soon as humanly possible! So for now, I have mine...i'm working on the first class for those lucky few in this first Big Shot Club, and I'll let you know when! In the meantime, I want to keep this on schedule, so i'll be collecting for the next round next Friday the 14th!

First picture is the inside of the beautiful bag! It's Pink!!!


This bag is enormous! Not only does it hold the machine, but it has room for a lot of stuff as well! Inside pockets, outside pockets...room gallore!!! And just to give you an idea of how big the bag is, look at it compared to my cordless phone!
Here is the whole kit, minus one die. The Top Note Bigz die is on backorder, and should be coming shortly!




Ok, off to go play!!!! See, this is the good thing that happens when you go and do your civic duty!

Scrapbooking






No comments: